Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Registration

Options
  • 31-08-2009 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just got my registration pack in the post this morning, and it says we can register some of our details online.

The instructions say:

"To log on go to www.iadt.ie and click on Web Registration at the bottom of the page."

I've searched everywhere and can't find the Web Reg button! Anybody know where I'm going wrong? Or maybe they just haven't installed this link yet...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Leemur

Its so stupid! my guess is they havent updated the site yet,hopefully they'll hurry up and do it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

Hi Folks,

follow this link (and then the instructions) for web registration -

https://ssb.ancheim.ie/iadt/app/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage

This will be up on the homepage very shortly.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Jellah_bean

its in a green box in the middle of the page that says WEB REG, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RodeoRed

jeez, you'd think that because it's a Design and Technology college they could have designed a better website and online registration system!!?

oh well, i'm still lookin forward to headin next week! lol:D

Advertisement