Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Thailand trip! HELP!

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys.
    Im thinking of booking a holiday to thailand in a month or so.

Im wondering if you can help me with a few sites or any info you have on booking flights and accom.

Can you tell me how much i would need for maybe 2 or 3 weeks for spending(not inc flights and accom).

Any reccomondations on where to stay on nice places to visit?
    I understand Phuket is nicer than Bangkok, how do i get there and do you fly to bangkok?

Any help very much appreciated, best helper i will bring you back a stick of rock...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

Hello Cool1
    First of all i want to say good choice, Thailand is definatly one of the nicest
    countries in the world!! It has everything. I have been there many times and
    everytime i go it gets the butterflies in the tummy going:D. It all depends on where you want to go and how much you have to spend.. you can easy get by on €50 a day or you can tare the arse out of it and spend €200 a day its
    all up to you..everytime i go i always booik accomadation with Aisa Web Direct go online there very good... also book flights with Bangkok Air from Bangkok to where you want to go usually costs about €80 to fly from Bkk to
    Koh Samui.. Are you travelling alone or with friends?Its your first time so i would recomend Seeing Bangkok for a day or two but thats plenty of time there. then go to the islands Koh Samui Koh Phangan The fullmoon partys there are great!!:D if you like scuba diving or snorkling then KOh Tao has some of the most amazing scenery anywhere in the world!! also the food is just something else its amazing compare to here. You can sget a 100gram steak with all the trimmings along with 3 bottles of heineken for 500baht thats
    €10 if you like seafood you can get a full lobster for the same..:P There is one warning i will give as im sure you probably know this is the one country in the world that drugs are a NO NO!! and if you are a single fellow the posabilitys are endless:P:P So i hope i have been some help if you need any other help PM me Enjoy your trip its the holiday of a lifetime one you will be talking about for many years to come after all its called "The land of smiles":D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Avant Garde

thailand is amazing, but down around the islands is basically like majorca or crete except with better scenery...Phi Phi, Samui and Phuket are all full of bars, clubs, ladyboys. If you want a real Thai experience go to Chiang Mai in the north....trekking, Thai cooking classes, you can go in cages with tigers, monkeys, snakes, ride elephants, shooting ranges, night markets, possibilities are endless. But for a sun holiday the islands are grand

Advertisement