Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Singer available (Cork)

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, I'm Looking to join or set up a cover band in the cork area with a view to doing gigs (but also to have a good laugh). My influences include the Killers, Stone Roses, Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, Pink Floyd etc. Also interested in some hard rock(GnR, Iron Maiden, ACDC) and even a bit of traditional Irish (i.e. I'm not fussy!!)smile.gif
    Thanks,
    Liam.cool.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rock2hill

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭rachel_123

hi =]

what age are you? im a singer but im actually looking for double vocals in a band im starting.

Rach.

hey Rach 123,
    I'm 29, how bout you? What kind of music r you thinking of playing and do you have any other members yet?

rock2hill wrote: »
    hey Rach 123,
    I'm 29, how bout you? What kind of music r you thinking of playing and do you have any other members yet?

hey,
    ah crap, no offence, your a little too old, not that 29 is old or anything:pac:
    i'm only a wee 19 :P

Wow! Thats just what an (OLD)guy wants to hear on a rainy tuesday afternoon! :(

• Advertisement

Wow! Thats just what an (OLD)guy wants to hear on a rainy tuesday afternoon! :(

awh your not old!:P but yes..the weather is horrible :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jumpup123

Hi, I'm Looking to join or set up a cover band in the cork area with a view to doing gigs (but also to have a good laugh). My influences include the Killers, Stone Roses, Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, Pink Floyd etc. Also interested in some hard rock(GnR, Iron Maiden, ACDC) and even a bit of traditional Irish (i.e. I'm not fussy!!)smile.gif
    Thanks,
    Liam.cool.gif

Hi Liam,
    Are you still looking to join a band? I play guitar and was looking for a rock singer in cork. let me know if your still interested,
    Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

jumpup123: Please note that this thread is from 2009 so you may not get a response.

Advertisement