Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women/men u don't like but would still nail

Options
  • 31-08-2009 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Ever watch a chat show and be horrified at the fact that despite your anathema (prob out of context or syntax) for a person, you'd still give them a spin. So who are they? I'd give that flat-arsed waste of space Paris Hilton one, and I can't think of anything worse than what she stands for. Obviously you'd hope that you had some std but how far would it go? I wouldn't like to give her AIDS, but a good itchy and embarrassing one would do nicely. Is there a celeb you hate enough to give AIDS to?:eek:

Btw anyone seen her sex-tape. She seems like a **** lay aswell, so I have no excuse. Maybe it's out of spite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus, In All Fairness go to bed before you end up regretting what you might have said if I left this thread open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement