Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead at Reading Festival on BBC3

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Did anyone see the one they show on BBC3. It was awesome. Highlight being 'The National Anthem'. Sweet mother of God the colours fcuked my eyes:eek: They were having fun and I loved seeing them being that way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Woulda killed to see it.. Wonder if its on the BBC site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I think to watch videos on the bbc website you need to live in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 21,224 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Watched from quarter past 11, but only saw 15/20 mins. Then went to normal BBC interactive, saw some more there. Quality show alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

check the BBC interactive, they might put up the set for a few days. They showed the entire Elbow set when it was done with the Orchestra..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I only caught the last five songs they showed - Just, Jigsaw Falling Into Place, Idioteque, Paranoid Android and Everything In Its Right Place.

I absolutely loved it. I saw them here last summer, and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to, I would have killed to be over at Reading :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

seachto7 wrote: »
    check the BBC interactive, they might put up the set for a few days. They showed the entire Elbow set when it was done with the Orchestra..

Yeah they have highlights from various different bands during the week. Today is Kings of Leon, tomorrow Arctic Monkeys and I think Radiohead on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 vinniew09

radiohead what a show!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha kings of leon wud b worth the watch......with all what happnd in reading
    wonder if bbc edited their show with caleb giving out stink 2 d reading crowd well worth a look up on youtube lol ws watchn it a half an hour behind live and bbc just cut it off last week!!!

Advertisement