Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a man spoke in the forest....

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

If a man spoke in the forest, and there were no women there to hear him, would he still be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

There's always a woman around to point out when a man's wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

If a fat girl falls in the forest, do the tree's laugh? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

If a man spoke in the forest, and there were no women there to hear him, would he still be wrong?

if a man is in a forest he is in the presence of mother nature. Therefore yes whatever he says he is wrong.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

If a woman speaks in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it, why isn't she in the kitchen?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

He'd also have some woman's voice nagging him in the back of his mind reminding him that he's wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Men are always wrong

theres a women with a gun to my head. if she knew i was telling ye she would ki....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Depends on if what he's saying, if it's the same sort of sexist clap trap that you are spouting then yeah he'd be wrong and he'd be a thick and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

So which one of the dozen comedians who use this line have you seen recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

ROBBER!!!
    2nd Picture:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Aw lads please! Women don't just do the cooking and leaning, they're good in the bedroom too......

Just this morning I was inspecting the kitchen and I went back up to the bedroom to compliment the wife on a good job and she had fresh sheets and a new cover on the duvet...bless.......probably thought I was done....waiting for the gardner..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

If a poster sets up a crap thread in AHs, and there are no other Mods on to view it, if Sharpshooter locks it, would Sharpshooter be wrong?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement