Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Hurling Final Tickets

Options
  • 30-08-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Guys, I am from Tipperary but have been living in Galway for 5 years now. I'm looking for All Ireland final tickets, il settle for one but if anyone has spares or just can't go for any reason can you leave your details here. im hoping with galway in the minors there might be a few floating around. i have been to most of the matches this year but of course with all the "final" followers going next sunday it;s much harder source them up here now! Thanks for any help in advance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Guys, I am from Tipperary but have been living in Galway for 5 years now. I'm looking for All Ireland final tickets, il settle for one but if anyone has spares or just can't go for any reason can you leave your details here. im hoping with galway in the minors there might be a few floating around. i have been to most of the matches this year but of course with all the "final" followers going next sunday it;s much harder source them up here now! Thanks for any help in advance!!!

try giving the county hurling board offices a try in pearse stadium , u never know , also u probably know theres often a few tickets floating round on the day outside croker u might have to pay more than face value though . all the best ......tip tip tip tip tip tip tip !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Not a notion of you getting one in Pearse Stadium. Deals are already in place to get tickets from Cork & Kerry to swap football tickets for hurling. You need to talk to your mates in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

You could give John McIntyre a shout. He is doing nothing at the moment and could provide you with a ticket. In fact he might be out of a job next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use toutless.com or maybe try GAA forum. No tickets here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement