Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario All-Stars

Options
  • 30-08-2009 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why we don't see Super Mario All-Stars appear on the Nintendo Virtual Console?

If Nintendo were to put that up on the store I'd download it immediately. I would love the chance to play through all those games again and the Lost Levels. I know that they are available individually but I'd like to play them with the spruced up SNES graphics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Because Nintendo can make much more money selling them individually. I ended up buying all the different Mario's separately for the Game Boy Colour and then Game Boy Advance (too young to have played a SNES). Cost me over 100 squids overall probably. Maybe if Nintendo decide that the three aren't selling enough they'll package them together. I doubt it though. They don't seem to really care about the Virtual Console.

Advertisement