Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Corsa free to takeaway posted on adverts

Options
  • 30-08-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up on this posted on adverts free corsa. So if anyone is looking for parts or whatever head on over cause it will be gone soon. It's not mine and a non runner '96 be the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Thanks Hal1.

I'm locking this thread as it's against the charter.

Edit: this isn't strictly against the charter, as it's not Hal1's car for sale.

There is a strict rule in adverts.ie about off-thread dealing and any discussion of an ad outside of the adverts thread could be construed as 'off thread dealing' and will more than likely earn a ban. This again doesn't apply to Hal1, but is something to be aware of if you have an ad on adverts.ie and someone posts a link to your ad.

If anyone wants this thread reopened to discuss the concept of free cars or if you have a view on this particular car or ad, please PM me.
    Otherwise I'll just leave it locked, I'm sure the car will be snapped up in no time anyway...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement