Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice Master 7lbs in 7 days diet...What's your opinion?

Options
  • 30-08-2009 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Im intrigued about this 7lbs in 7 days diet. A girl I work with has lost her 7lbs and its so noticeable, she looks great. I hadnt seen her in 2 weeks but I couldnt believe it. I wouldnt mind trying it myself in order to kickstart an exercise programme in the future...But is it just one of the fads that helps you lose water weight etc but then once you start eating again it all comes back on?

Has anyone tried it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Haven't tried it (no intention to either:)) but ...

7lbs in 7 days sound pretty bad healthwise tbh, I'd recommend discussing something like this with your GP first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Siobhan_d13

Thats what I thought myself alright...My work friend actually looks exhausted but seems fine? I think its more of a detox than a diet. I'd imagine theres no burning of calories or actual weight loss. If I try it I'll let people know anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

7lbs off in 7 days, then 10lbs back on in the next 30 when you go back to eating properly and your body in starvation mode tries to store as much food stores as possible. Fad diets don't work. Losing weight has to be a slow continuous process in order to have any chance of working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

I'm not a doctor but common sense tells me any quick fix like this is a pile of crap that won't benefit you in the long run. In reality, the only way to lose weight is eat less and exercise more; this might mean just going without an extra portion at dinner and doing a bit of walking or jogging a couple of times a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement