Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Simon interview at the Edinburgh TV festival

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thanks for the links. At least Charlie is decent interviewer and not a fawning fanboy. All we need is a certain Late Late Show newbie interviewing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Thanks for posting, I didn't know about this interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Newjellyboxer

Great post. Very intelligent articulate guy. I have been a fan since reading Homicide Life on the Streets. "Drama's the tool in his toolbox"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Good combo.

Brooker's someone I really like, and he treated Simon with a degree of intelligence, which meant it wasn't a cringe fest.

I'd love to see an interview with a group of them actually, I'd love to see Burns and Simon, and throw in the likes of West as well.

Advertisement