Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fees for first years

Options
  • 30-08-2009 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey guys
    got an email from IADT during the week with info on meetings and stuff, and they said they will post out a letter with more info...

but...

my boyfriends going to trinity and his deadline for registration fees is 1st september.. anyone know when this deadline is for iadt? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

From the form;

"A late fee of €100 will be charged to students who have not paid by October 15th 2009."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jellyt

That's a fair enough deadline -> 15th october

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Freckles..!

:D phew.. thought i'd have to pay on the 1st aswell..

cheers for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 louey85

I got a letter from IADT this morning with all the registration info, I got a huge shock to see the registration fee is 1500 euros, I thought it was only 800 euros (which is still the amount quoted on the iadt.ie website) and its due by the 4th Sept, but considering it takes 5 working days to clear in their account, that means that I should have deposited the bank giro slip on Friday before they had even finished posting the reg packs to students. Did anyone else have to pay 1500?? Have I missed something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 -idioteque

The increase from 900 to 1500 was announced months and months ago, in every college.

It's not the 4th you have to pay it by though, it's the 10th. :)

And if you get a maintenance grant, you pay the fee but then get a refund when the grant comes through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement