Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****SPOILER**** Todd Duffee / Tim Hauge

Options
  • 30-08-2009 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Duffee wins by KO at 0:07 in the first round.

He sets the record for fastest KO in the UFC.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

*awaits posts on Sherdog saying it was a work*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Personally i am waiting for someone to claim it only happened because he wouldn't touch gloves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Dragan wrote: »
    Personally i am waiting for someone to claim it only happened because he wouldn't touch gloves.

I think hague was angered by it and caused him to swing wild. But im not gonna argue that point. I thought it was 6 seconds. Still Think Duane ludwig is the true owner of the fastest ko though.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Maynard

Impressive physique and impressive power.

On a sidenote; any idea/info on why Todd "The Irish Carbomb" Duffee (no joke) isn't being referred to by his "full" name by the UFC brass?

I know it's a stoopid name, but so are 80% of the other ones used...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

ts taken them a while to come up with an excuse, meanwhile rogan said himself that Hague was working on striking for the fight the guy opened himself up and he paid for it. He should stick to his groundwork as he is a master at it, standing toe to toe with a well known striker like duffe just isnt a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Saw this live and my jaw hit the floor. Duffee looked in exellent shape. He said it best himself the first thing he said to Rogan "Hello world."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rugger7

Didn't get to see alot of him from this fight (obviously) but he is only 23 and looked like a beast. It was a stupid mistake by Hague though, rushing in then pulling his fists back for a big punch.

What can you say, approach with caution!

Advertisement