Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok i like her but....

Options
  • 29-08-2009 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I need to know does she like me...

So i met this girl and i think shes great. We get on very well and hav ended up texting all the time. Generally each day she will iniatate the texting and it wil go on all day...

Throughout our texting she calls me a softie & sensitive and at night says shed love to cuddle and fall asleep in my arms.

I really really like her and defo could see myself with her but is she just leading me on? am i getting the wrong impression? what does it mean???

In my head iam lost and face soooo much indecision...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 susieu

at night says shed love to cuddle and fall asleep in my arms.

she likes you. end of. take a hint, make your move. send me a wedding invitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Quit the texting and call her to ask her out.. She is dropping huge hints and will get disillusioned if you dont make a move soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 myusernameis

she does like you, though i would suggest make a move preety soon before she looses interest. Go for it!! :) let us know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

The fact that shes the first to text you everyday is a very clear sign that she's interested, girls don't do that unless they have some kind of feelings for you. Just ask her out, make a move, whatever it is you kids do these days...don't let her get away!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Shes interested by the sounds of that lot. Bite the bullet and ask her out. Do it now, not tomorrow. Nothing puts off women more in my experience than a man not taking the lead when she has already. And she has. This is a pretty clear set of signals for most women.

Indeed I've even observed where a woman wasn't particularly interested in a guy, she then became interested because the man just came out and asked her and showed his intentions.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement