Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didnt get college placement :S

Options
  • 29-08-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

It seems like i did not get a college placement this year as a mature student i went for the run of the mill basic exam and still have not got word as of yet it was last tuesday.. 5 whole days without a letter of dissapointment etc :(

English exam was easy but maths after 14 yrs was a little tricky i thought. Surely i couldnt have done that badly it didnt warrant an interview from said college ??

I have 10 odd years of various experience in the course i had pre selected to do but still did not get in im just distraught to think what i did wrong.
    Apparantly the college is bringing in the first years monday tuesday and is still advertising for students on radio/national newspapers
    :(:(

Anyone reckon i should do the course part time or just forget it for another year ??

Any advice on what to do.

Advertisement