Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need the emergency morning-after pill. It's saturday. What do I do....

Options
  • 29-08-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

For my gf.

Accidental condom breakage.

Now she needs to get a prescription doesn't she? Ah, the goddamn stress.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ring/go to the nearest chemist and ask for advice.
    They will know where you can go thats still open for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Cellar_Door

She's sleeping off a hangover now.

(Uh, makes us sound like scumbags, we're not)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

As far as I know (disclaimer, am not a doctor), the morning after pill can be taken up to 48 hours after.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Cellar_Door

loobylou wrote: »
    As far as I know (disclaimer, am not a doctor), the morning after pill can be taken up to 48 hours after.

It's 72 hours, I just checked and confirmed with my gf.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

ring the emergency doctor, they give you the morning after pill, it was €60 the last time i went about a year ago. ring now the sooner she takes it the less chance there is of pregnancy. dont feel like a scumbag accidents happen at least ye are sensible enough to get the morning after pill, good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

After Hours is probably not the best place for this. As said in the few helpful replies, contact a medical professional. They can point you in the right direction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement