Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nirvana head shop

Options
  • 29-08-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey has anyone had experience with this place (http://www.nirvanaheadshop.com)? It seems to have a whole range of legal products which according to the onsite reviews seem to be great. However are they as good as it makes out - I can't find any negative reviews at all for anything it sells which seems a little odd. I've had some experience with "legal highs" before which tend to be more headache inducing and less fun than their illegal counterparts.
    If someone is familiar with the products here which would they reccommend for a night out?

Thanks,

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Ive had experience with some of the products their selling, but not the site itself. Are you looking at the party pills or the smoking mixes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

D500B wrote: »
    If someone is familiar with the products here which would they reccommend for a night out?

Thanks,

D

heroine.

/ thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Coke is prity good for a buzz. Bit on the expensive side though.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GlobalStranger

The Nirvanaheadshop has the worst of the legal highs,
    The smoking selection is weak, expensive & is only whats left of the old stock thats been banned for containing chemicals to enhance the natural highs..
    The most popular smoking products are:

Magic - trippy, strong, pass out easy on it. The silver Magic is a longer lasting mellow than the Gold Magic, instant feeling from both, but Gold is a harder hitter.
    (bet you wont finish forst J :P)

Smoke - very strong, baked, munchies, good for insomnia - contains bark of cinamon do not reject the black bark bits - major role in product haha -

Pulse - Lively, laughter, talking shyte usual baked lols out of them all..

Yukatan Fire - very bark of tree or smokey taste, couched and good for back pain, but the magic is the best for muscle/bone pain.

Fire & Ice - mellow and you know your baked, but similar to weak street weed.

Kanna weed - used as a local in 3rd world africa - sedative numbm can cause halucinations/trippy if taken in tea/space cakes.. very dusty to smoke.. not recommended.

Bar the Pulse - all are good for back pain, muscle pain, insomnia, detox, no paranoia, munchies as normal, alcohol tastes better because the extracts all seem to enhance ingrediant taste, and contain blu & pink lotus, when mized with red wine,brings an elation/high and re the Egyptian Dynasties used to mix red wine and lotus plant and drink the wine after 4 hrs,
    blue lotus is about 25 euro for a half an ounce, and that is enough for one bottle of wine, and can be split 2ways,

so, hope that might help, all above is around 25-35Euro for an 1/8 ounce.

hope all that helped. & remember, do not drive or operate machinery, recommended for insence burner to passive smoke or use in a vapouriser, :P

thats what the bags say anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

Cheers GlobalStranger - have you used any of the pills or powders that the place sells?

Crap. Just buy the real things.

Or so I'd guess...? Legal stuff isn't as strong as Illegal stuff. So there'd probably be a worse "buzz" to it.

No problem, I have tried the blow-out, its instant, supposed to be like coke or speed, but it's more like crushed E.. 20 euro a gram. insomnia and craving for alcoholm candyflipping of eyes, and v obvious to anyone that you are wasted,

The charleeze are good speed rushes, the Doves are the closest to E or the XTC pills, pep pills are good too, but can contain BZP, (not good & can lead to 2days sleep drepravation, no appetite, you look terrible) lol, but banned in Irl, but still being sold by backstreet shops, old stock..

The Diablo's were the best, but contained traces of the BZP,
    I think you can buy Diablos BZP Free, it should shay it on the package.

The halucinagens are all strong, the peyote, salvia, san pedro etc, all are serious trips, & each person has a different reaction, so its up to the user..

The magic or the Pulse if you want a good smoke, use the same amount as it were real weed, or the makins in a pipe, (hand rolling i would recommend, line of tobac/line of weed/line of tobac this ensures an even burn, (weed is sandwiched in tobac) ;)
    Cocktail of both is well advised.. :P (magic & pulse)

The pills do what it says on the tin, and the trippy stuff is up to the user,
    the powder is better off bought in pill form or capsule,

Hemp skins recomended (usually thrown in by shop as bonus)

and dont be afraid to haggle with them,
    remember, they are drug dealers, show no fear, lol, ;)

its stronger in some cases..
    if you mean the real stuff, you must mean skunk, pure coke or magic mushrooms etc..

street cut drugs & plastic sprayed weed cant be compared or used as a comparison, or hash for that matter, unless its true resin off the stalk..

but I do know people who dont realise that there are a lot more plants than mary jane, and they are a lot stronger :)
    but horses for courses.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Crap. Just buy the real things.

Or so I'd guess...? Legal stuff isn't as strong as Illegal stuff. So there'd probably be a worse "buzz" to it.

But its better to mix the illegal stuff with the legal alternatives than tabaco if your mixing it, and looking at the quality of some the illegal stuff in Ireland id say for moneys worth the legal alternatives maybe better in some cases.

• Advertisement

Good call DaveD, I use the alternative tobacco, its a dutch mix thats nicotine and tar free, its same price as an ounce of tobacco, does he same job,
    (& tobacco has about 600 chemicals in it)
    thanks for reminder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

The legal cokes are all very good aswell

Ivory wave - very very very good but dont take to much only need a bit to be on buzz and forget about sleep that night of taking it

The Snow is also very good aswell not as mad as ivory but does the job.

The pills such as Mitizs are very good also alot better then the real thing but the come down can be really bad. Was up 20 hours on them and managed to chew a the jaws right off myself :S

My advice would be stay away from the pills unless you want to be up all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

OP, go play some poker in your dubes.
    Your orange girlfriend needs her fake tan topped up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement