Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Friend won't speak to me and I have not done anything wrong

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My friend who is a girl (me a lad) has recently decided that she does not want to speak to me and I am at my wits end about what to do about it. Basically the two of us have had history bit have remained friends which has been difficult but worthwhile as we "got" on so well. I respect her alot as a person and have always been there for her in the past whenever she was in trouble and tried to be as accommodating as possible.

Recently however she has been unresponsive towards my txt messages and essentially shut me out. I dont understand why?? We recently went away together and had a lovely time and I had not spoken to her in a number of weeks after this as she was not in the country. Anyhow she got back and I sent her a txt, no reply, sent another and still no reply!!! I am writing this out of concern more than anything else as I just want to make sure she is alright as she is a much more fragile person then many are led to believe!! Maybe she met someone away, maybe she just doesn't want to be friends!! Who knows?? Any advice would be helpful??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

The advice is to stop texting and go call her. Maybe she has no credit...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Paddy.

you might have to face facts that she might not want to talk to you anymore.
    Maybe this holiday opened her eyes and she figures she is better off without you.

As to calling her - should have done that after the 2nd text. But if you have been sending loads of texts she might already be considering what you are doing as harrassment.

Not trying to ruin your day - but something you need to think about. ie If you call her and she does not want to talk - take the hint and walk away with your pride intact.

Advertisement