Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodhaven - Fire Brigade and Armed Garda Support Unit?

Options
  • 28-08-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the story? Two units of the Fire Brigade and the Armed Garda Support Unit were spotted investigating something with a torch around Woodhaven last night/early morning......

0001b41f10dr.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,801 ✭✭✭✭phog

Raiser wrote: »
    Anyone know the story? Two units of the Fire Brigade and the Armed Garda Support Unit were spotted investigating something with a torch around Woodhaven last night/early morning......

0001b41f10dr.jpg

Responding to a 999 call;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks for the reply - but you did you see the two Lads from Call of Duty 4 hanging outta the doors of that car?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Where's Woodhaven in the city at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, where the hell is woodhaven?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Would I be right in saying that it is somewhere around Monaleen?
    It was a bogus call about a fire, I would say the RSU's were in the area at the time and went with the Fire crews. Nothing major at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

If you head out to Kilmurry roundabout, turn right(roundabout) head past Storm Cinema and its the next estate on the left.

A lot of these house's are rented houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Berty wrote: »

And your point being?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Why did the OP get a warning for this?

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Why did the OP get a warning for this?

Billy the Squid kicked in my front door at 04.32 Hrs on Saturday morning - pepper-sprayed the dog and assassinated the cat before applying the aforementioned infraction to my fridge with a Squid-shaped magnet.

Seemingly my sig was a shocking 200px too wide........

If you head out to Kilmurry roundabout, turn right(roundabout) head past Storm Cinema and its the next estate on the left.

My Estate used to contain a lot of rented houses - until a group of lads bought them all and gave them away in a cool housing experiment.

- Now we have so many tracksuit wearing lads doing laps of the place you'd think it was the fcuking Olympic Village :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Billy the Squid kicked in my front door at 04.32 Hrs on Saturday morning - pepper-sprayed the dog and assassinated the cat before applying the aforementioned infraction to my fridge with a Squid-shaped magnet.

Seemingly my sig was a shocking 200px too wide........

You bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newportal

thats really strange because i was woken up in caherdavin last weekend (24th) by two fire engines and the armed response unit in our esate, they didnt appear to do anything but just came in made some noise with their big trucks and then reversed back out again? wonder were they doing some sort of exercise??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Maybe the armed response unit are going with them when they can because of the amount of scumbags around throwing things at the fire service and robbing stuff off the trucks.

Maybe the armed response unit are going with them when they can because of the amount of scumbags around throwing things at the fire service and robbing stuff off the trucks.

Might be something in that - Scumbags in Limerick are World class at calling out the Fire Brigade and then throwing rocks at them.

- They need to be dipped in acid and then petrol and then torched :mad:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Might be something in that - Scumbags in Limerick are World class at calling out the Fire Brigade and then throwing rocks at them.

- They need to be dipped in acid and then petrol and then torched :mad:

Ah... But then the firebrigade is back. A vicious circle.

Advertisement