Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celtic cross

Options
  • 28-08-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I have a black Celtic cross designed for me by my brother on my upper left arm and I would like to incorporate it into a three quarter length sleeve. However the majority of sleeves I have seen are in the Japanese style and though I really like this style (waves, flowers etc.) I dont know if it would look right with a celtic cross. Does anyone have any opinions on what I could do to get the design right on this and whether Celtic and Japanese styles can be fused into something that works. As I said I really like the cross but I really would like a sleeve on this arm. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement