Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Value Beer

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

image50.jpg

Saw this today - Its 2% alcohol by volume :eek:

10 cans of this and you'd have enough calories for 2 weeks and still be able to drive a Schoolbus :pac:

- Also at €1.69 a can its actually more expensive 44c a can its overpriced by all accounts - I recommend the seriously nice alternative of Tyskie Polish Beer which Tesco also stock for a mere €1.67 a can!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

My Eyes! Tesco alcohol must have the most unappealing packaging around. Remember all the attention it got in england when it first came out, Tesco was selling it for 22p a can! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Raiser wrote: »
    Also at €1.69 a can
    Are you sure thats not for 4 cans? There was a thread in bargain alerts 48cent per can. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055640342

tesco_valentines_card.jpg

James Bond drinks this I hear.
    45271635_0fa07b004a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

rubadub wrote: »
    Are you sure thats not for 4 cans? There was a thread in bargain alerts 48cent per can. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055640342

Thanks - Must edit my earlier post, thats the only way it makes any sense!!!!

- I'd like to point out to future readers of this post that rubadub's above link also provides an essential beginners guide to low alochol binge drinking when abroad!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Raiser wrote: »
    Thanks - Must edit my earlier post, thats the only way it makes any sense!!!!

- I'd like to point out to future readers of this post that rubadub's above link also provides an essential beginners guide to low alochol binge drinking when abroad!!!

it sounds like a bloody race against your liver!

Advertisement