Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

probs with winvice

Options
  • 28-08-2009 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I have a problem with playing c64 stuff on the winvice emulator...I have a logitech dual action jaypad and it plays uridium (t64 file) really well but i have other files that just get to the start screen and no matter what button i press on the keyboard or the joypad it wont go any further....what am i doing wrong??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

hi,some of the C64 games needed the joystick to be plugged into port 1,so if you go into the emulator settings,and set it to switch to port one the game should start,also have you in the emulator settings have the joypad buttons functions setup ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mack flyer

thanks fred..it was set to port 1 but when i set joystick to port 2 as well as port 1 it sorted the problem ...thanks

Advertisement