Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Members/Hits

Options
  • 28-08-2009 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hi boardsies,

Just wondering, has anyone got any suggestions of how to get people to sign up to my gaming website? I've had some suggestions before such as posting in gaming forums, N4G, Digg, Twitter and the like, but it is getting people to register is the problem!

Any suggestions people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

Hi Bono Vox,
    are you offering a free or paid sign up? Either way it may be worth trying to incentifise people visiting your site by offering them something free if they sign up. You've probably already thought of this but was just something that came to mind. If you are getting visitors that in the main don't sign up to what you are offering then this angle may be worth exploring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

D.W wrote: »
    Hi Bono Vox,
    are you offering a free or paid sign up? Either way it may be worth trying to incentifise people visiting your site by offering them something free if they sign up. You've probably already thought of this but was just something that came to mind. If you are getting visitors that in the main don't sign up to what you are offering then this angle may be worth exploring.

It's free signup. I don't know what to offer for free though. I'm on a gigantic budget of zilch, so the options are quiet low. Any suggestions on what to offer?

Advertisement