Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear Live '09

Options
  • 28-08-2009 12:02am

Seen this advertised. Just though others might be interested. The live tour will be in the RDS in December. Tickets on sale in Sept.
    Must say, really enjoyed last year's. Although tickets weren't cheap.
    http://www.topgearlive.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I didn't think last year was great, so they won't be getting a big chunk of my money this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Tickets have been on sale for a while now. I paid for mine 2 months ago.
    They are on pre-sale which doesnt make any sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Do those tickets come with the number to the rape crisis hotline because you'd need it after paying for them. Went last year, won't be going again this year. I didn't get enough for my money last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

wouldnt go myself again this year, vip tickets to meet some of the crew out the back etc, where were they all..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Got this in my mail today: Top Gear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 femalemechanic1

wanted to go last year but had other stuff on that weekend. was thinkin bout goin this year its a lot of money tho so dont no. any suggestions???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

how much are tickets for this?! and where could one by them before they go on general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Sounds like its not great. Was thinking of going, is it really not worth it? :(Do you get to see the presenters? anything else good? I love the show..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Anyone else notice they didn't mention James May?
    http://www.topgearlive.ie/dublin2009/presenters
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Deffo not worth the money this time round.
    Heard ticket sales very slow and expect a big discount closer to the event.
    Don't rush in now for tickets this time round and you will get them cheaper closer to the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

wanted to go last year but had other stuff on that weekend. was thinkin bout goin this year its a lot of money tho so dont no. any suggestions???

Don't go, it really isn't worth the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Derekson

Tickets for the show are way over priced, same show is on in the NEC and Earls court before Ireland you could fly over and back see the show and still have money in your pocket for what you would spend in Ireland on tickets.

No James May this year he has pulled out! No reduction in price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazylady2009

I just purchased my tickets on the pre-sale number and they start at €65 which is defo cheaper than last year, although i did buy myself a diamond ticket just so i can fully enjoy:)Also James May has confirmed hes attending....bring it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I won't be going, thought it was crap last year. A trip to see Barney & friends would have more special effects :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Derekson

Great news that Captain slow is back would'nt be the same without him! You must be one of the lucky ones to get a €65 ticket they did this last year with the €75 tickets but there were a small number available then the prices ramped up.

I bought a limited edition BT ticket last year and got a €50 voucher which could only be used with a purchase of over €250 it was a bit of a gimmick! Got to do the back stage 'crush' tour aswell, wasn't worth the extra money and no sign of the presenters!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got the diamond tickets - I like Hammond and of course Clarkson and the cars should be cool...bro loved it last year.

Advertisement