Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turf Bags

Options
  • 27-08-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

hey all, I was hoping you could help, I was sent here from After Hours. I am looking for 25kg turf bags, new or used. Would any of you know anything about that?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Plastic ones?

Go along to your local feed merchants/co-ops and they'll be able to tell ya who buys sheep or cattle feed (beef nuts, pulp nuts, sheep ration etc.) by the pallet bagged. Those farmers, if you don't know them yourself, should have plenty of bags they'd only be delighted to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

johngalway wrote: »
    Plastic ones?

Go along to your local feed merchants/co-ops and they'll be able to tell ya who buys sheep or cattle feed (beef nuts, pulp nuts, sheep ration etc.) by the pallet bagged. Those farmers, if you don't know them yourself, should have plenty of bags they'd only be delighted to get rid of.

Thanks johngalway, I will do that!

Advertisement