Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone help please?

Options
  • 27-08-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm a very inexperienced man, 37 years old, who's been in a relationship with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years. I am with her and I feel happy, she cheers me up a lot, but the attraction is gone a little bit and I am afraid I don't love her...well, I don't know it yet, as I have only had one important relationship before her, and even at that time, I never said "I love you"...It is very difficult when it comes to talk about my feelings...we decided to move in together next October and see how things go because we really have a good time together and if she tells me she wants to leave me, I cry like a little baby because I don't want to lose her...she is the best thing ever happened to me, but how can I realize if I love her or not? I also look at the other women when I am out and, even though I have never cheated on her, I am afraid that the fact that I don't have eyes just for her, could be a sign that I don't love her....please I need help, I know I am immature, I have the experience of a teenager when it comes to relationships...I just know I don't want to lose her...thanks.

Advertisement