Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second round offer..

Options
  • 27-08-2009 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I've applied for music in DIT ,but it says you need to do an interview in march/april..

i havn't done the interview, does that mean theyre going to give me an interview if they approve me?..

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I've applied for music in DIT ,but it says you need to do an interview in march/april..

i havn't done the interview, does that mean theyre going to give me an interview if they approve me?..

:confused:

I applied for that originally and didn't get it, I was away last week and my mam saw it and applied for me, so am in the same boat as you sort of.
    The auditions and interveiws are on Tuesday, probably in D.I.T Chatam Row. I only found this out as my mam went in and talked to the admin on the day she saw it. I havn't recieved anything in the post yet though, just an email from CAO. If you have above the points, you should be called for audition.
    Seeing as I got my first choice, I don't think I'll go for the audition, but best of luck!! :D

Advertisement