Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360: Dead Space - €13 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

GStormcrow wrote: »
    3479717x.jpg

Fantastic game at a great price. A bit like Bioshock. Highly recommend picking up at this price. I'm about half way through and all the great things I've heard about it are well justified:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3479717/Dead-Space/Product.html#

If I hadn't bought it, I'd be buying it.

It's a touch more like Resident Evil 4, I think. Third person horror, with the shootings. Good spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Fantastic game at a great price. A bit like Bioshock.

Except it's a much better game than Bioshock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

One of the best games on the new consoles i dont think ive ever heard of 1 person that hasnt loved it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Already have it for the PS3, but never got around to completing it, and I wont have my PS3 again for a couple more months... Not sure if I can wait damnit!:p
    Rael wrote: »
    Except it's a much better game than Bioshock :)

I bet you prefer Vegemite to Marmite too...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 captainfuture

Anyone who hasn't played the game yet, get this immediately... you will hardly find a more polished and athmospheric game than this one for the current gen, specially not for that price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ordered, thanks.

If it turns out to be rubbish, I'm coming after all of ye for a refund! ;)

Advertisement