Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Jervis street

Options
  • 27-08-2009 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Couple of things here. 2 car parks by jervis st, both do parking for 12.50 per day.
    However, the jervis shopping centre car park will do 5 * 1 day tickets for 40 euro. Usable any time for up to 6 months, get them from the gotchy on the way out.

**Non-bargain alert **
    The other jervis car park (the one on the left as you come off the quays) will do a monthly ticket for 200e. However, if youve got a day ticket in that car park, their 12.50e all day rate finishes at 6pm as they have a day and night rate. So if youre in there after 6 that you get charged by the hour on top of your 12.50e making it a not very nice bargain. I got caught by that once, will not get caught again and seeing as Ive just discovered the 40e deal in the shopping centre I wont be back there.

Heres another quick bargain, if you have an m50 toll account with an electronic tag, take the tag out of the window. Their reader reads the tag if it exists, if it doesnt it reads the plate and recognises your vehicle from that, however it only reads the plate 8-9 times out of ten. I'll leave that one with you.

Advertisement