Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE BEAST OF SAINT ANNES PARK

Options
  • 27-08-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Just wondering has anybody seen anything strange or beastly in saint annes park

Me and a frien were cycling through the park around the golf course ans there was a crazy sounding rustling and whatever it was started running pretty fast after us:eek: it was fairly scary

but were not the only ones i have two other friends who have seen "THE BEAST" aswell in the same area and it looks like a person on there hands and knees moving really fast .....

just let us kno if you have seen any thing od ... its probly a junkie or just an escaped panther... ITS SPOOKY ANYWHO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

No sign of anything weird here, but i am sober.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

they are called dogs in the real world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Probably two people riding, tbh.

I mean looking at the facts....
    were not the only ones i have two other friends who have seen "THE BEAST" aswell in the same area and it looks like a person on there hands and knees moving really fast .....
    crazy sounding rustling

Yep. Jessica Fletcher needn't buy a ticket to Ireland. The case has been solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Me and a frien were cycling through the park around the golf course ans there was a crazy sounding rustling and whatever it was started running pretty fast after us:eek: it was fairly scary
    Saint Anne's doesn't have a golf course.
    It's Pitch and Putt.

You probably caught some long leafy thingy in your spokes.

Everyone is safe now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement