Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campsites near EuroDisney?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,170 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a campsite near Disneyland Paris for a young family? We're flying into Beauvais at the end of October and planning to spend 5 days in the area with one day in the Park.

2 young children - a boy aged 4 and a baby girl who'll just have turned 1 before the holiday.

Ideally I'd like somewhere that's between Beauvais and the Disney resort or at least a relatively short drive from both with a pool, playground etc. that has mobiles/chalets available to rent for 5 days with a few other things nearby to see (Chateaus etc. - not too fussy about anything in particular just some stuff to do to fill the days for the kids).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Last May we had a nice time in the campsite in Berny Riviere near Paris.

We went with Canvas holidays who we've rented from before.

We rented a car at Beauvais and its about a 70 min drive to the campsite.

Its not far from the lovely towns of Compiegne and Soissons.
    Lots of history in the area including the site of the WW1 Armistace & The lovely Pierrefonds chateaux. Its not far to Euro disney and was a nice handy holiday all round.... worth investigating

• Registered Users Posts: 24,170 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Was actually looking at that campsite when I realised I've stayed there before when I was the kid being brought on holiday!

Think it should suit perfectly, now just need to find out who does the cheapest mobile home rentals there!

Advertisement