Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Traveller site...PaveePoint.ie job offer

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

While i was googling looking for a story here in limerick/clare about taxi's services being cut for bringing their kids to school i came across their rights body website.So i take it we are allowed call them "Pavee's" if thats the word their rights body uses?
    http://www.paveepoint.ie/

Also check out their job offer...travellers only and they want me to accept them.That site made for some good reading and alot of things that they claim and moan about.And before someone calls me racist,yes i dont deny i dont like them at all,i'll accept if live like everyone else but if ye want ye culture dont drag us normal folk into it

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Travellers are an indigenous minority, documented as being part of Irish society for centuries. Travellers have a long shared history and value system which make them a distinct group. They have their own language, customs and traditions.

lol, that's one hell of an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Isnt a requirement on a job like that aganist the equality act?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Himmm not sure about where this thread might go...
    I wish them luck whatever their progressive endeavours are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

They'll never find anyone- travellers are afraid of work. Where's the safest place to hide a fiver on a halting site? Under a traveller's work boots. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Travellers broke both front windows of my car, the back window, ripped out some of the dashboard, stole the radio, clothes, cd's, an ipod and ripped out my fcuking seat belts!

They can kiss my settled a$s!

Oh also when i was a kid, they threw a bag of piss into our car when we were driving past a halting site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

I dont want this thread to run riot,my point is the job offer is illegal.

Actually it wold be interesting to see could if someone could claim traveller status and record the progress.Make a good article or undercover story

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Why not make a complaint?

I might email them.
    It be funny to do some form filling to claim traveller status to see how far ud get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Oh also when i was a kid, they threw a bag of piss into our car when we were driving past a halting site.

Hahaha, fcuking legend... a bag of piss...

Anyway, considering travellers have been discriminated against for an eternity, I don't see a problem with it. Nobody gives a sh!t when a traveller is discriminated against...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Hahaha, fcuking legend... a bag of piss...

Anyway, considering travellers have been discriminated against for an eternity, I don't see a problem with it. Nobody gives a sh!t when a traveller is discriminated against...

Except that they rarely are in real life. If anything they arent treated harshly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Except that they rarely are in real life. .

So they can walk into any oul pub they want then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

All travelers should be struck down with a gun and their houses destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Yes.....And they can also commit any crime they want and get away with it because the guards are too afraid of them to do anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Yes.....And they can also commit any crime they want and get away with it because the guards are too afraid of them to do anything about it.

Exactly. Kill them all, but put them through hell for a week first. Show them what it's like to be on the receiving end of their actions and put them out of their misery with a bullet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

I might email them.
    It be funny to do some form filling to claim traveller status to see how far ud get

All you have to do is get the x's the right way up!:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think I'll end this here. Far too much tripe and it hasnt even made it to the second page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement