Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet cleaning - hire a HSS machine?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

hello all,

I'm thinking of hiring a carpet cleaner from HSS hire. I've seen them on their website www.hss.ie . Has anyone hired one from them before and if so how did you find it? Will I need to hire any extras to go along with the machine?

The carpet isn't particularly dity or anything, it just needs a bit of a cleaning. If anyone knows of any other machines for hire out there please let me know.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

homebase and b+q also do this

also looking to get one for a stain on landing

if your anywhere near drogheda/north dublin maybe we could share and split the cost:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 voyage

Hi beolight, thanks for the offer but I'm going to do the whole house so I'll need to hire it for a few days - at least.

It's a shame all of these home care places don't have Irish websites. I can't find any Irish sites for B & Q or Homebase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

hired my own carpet cleaner a few years back. it's hard work doing it yourself but worth it for the saving you'll make. the only extras you'll need are the cleaning fluid. you might pick that up for less in a DIY chain.
    one tip: they charge by the business day so if you hire on Friday and return on Monday, your only charged for one day!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

homebase 15% off everything friday and saturday

Advertisement