Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Star Wars filim?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I heard rumours about a new Star Wars film in production, does anybody have any information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I havent heard about a new star wars film, but there is a new star wars tv series, its currently been shot in parts of austrailia, i tought there was info in this forum about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Ya TV series but no film. Unless he's done some amazing job keeping it quiet, which I doubt. Keeping a new SW flick under wraps would be a seriously tough undertaking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Whats going on with the tv series? I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while

thorbarry wrote: »
    Whats going on with the tv series? I haven't heard anything about it in quite a while

Me neither. I was under the impression it was supposed to have aired by now.

Me neither. I was under the impression it was supposed to have aired by now.

yea didnt the plan on having it airing this year! nothing ever goes to plan... i have a feeling we will forget about it then it will be scrapped with no mention of it

• Advertisement

thorbarry wrote: »
    yea didnt the plan on having it airing this year! nothing ever goes to plan... i have a feeling we will forget about it then it will be scrapped with no mention of it

I hope not. I was looking forward to seeing what it looked like.

I remember Lucas saying that it would be revolutionary in the respect that what would usually cost 10mil they would do for 1mil. That means it would look either a) revolutionary like Lucas intended b) crap

I hope not. I was looking forward to seeing what it looked like.

I remember Lucas saying that it would be revolutionary in the respect that what would usually cost 10mil they would do for 1mil. That means it would look either a) revolutionary like Lucas intended b) crap

haha well hopefully it ain't crap

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

Wiki says its not being aired until 2012...still another bit to wait so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars_tv_series

Advertisement