Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You have got to love Nigeria!

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
    FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,
    ABUJA, NIGERIA.
    New Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria.

RE: UNCONDITIONAL AND IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT RELEASE SUM OF US$15.5 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR FAVOUR. (FINAL NOTIFICATION)
    Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that following to the warning and instructions the F.B.I and UNITED NATION Anti-Crime Commision gave to the Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay all beneficiaries that have not receive their Funds from the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I wish to use this medium to inform you that your Inheritance/Contract Payment of USD$15.5 Million Dollars from the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been Approved and Released to be paid to you without any delays.

We have mandated the BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON to credit this your USD$15.5 Million Dollars to any of your nominated Bank Account without any delays. Therefore, you are advice to contact Mr. David Morgan of Barclays Bank Plc London via his public open access email barclaysdata12@yahoo.com or his direct Phone +44 702 402 5648. and send him your information such as;

1) Your Full Name.
    2) Your Contact Address and Phone Numbers for oral communications.
    3) Your new Fund Release code number which is (AF8MBF09).

Tell Mr. David Morgan that you received a message from the Mr. Lamido Sanusi, the new Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria instructing you to contact him for your Inheritance/Contract sum of USD$15.5 Million Dollars. Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past with the Formal Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. (Prof. Charles Soludo).

We feel we have creditably performed our duty and cannot be sued by anybody. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and Once again accept our congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Lamido Sanusi,
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria.

We should start a thread on these and post them all together! I have no doubt someone will fall for this! Really you have got to love the nigerians. If they spent as much time working legal they would be minted! Then again this is prob the idea of legal work to them!

Says he while he scans his bank accout number into the mail!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ah our weekly email scam thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Spoke to a dude today who has been diddled out of £181,000 through one of them. Feel a touch sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Spoke to a dude today who has been diddled out of £181,000 through one of them. Feel a touch sorry for him.

If i had that type of money I would not be worried about a scam like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

No. No we don't.

Please stop posting these, they were never funny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Seriously? He deserves it. He is touched.

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    No. No we don't.

Please stop posting these, they were never funny

Nigerian i am guessing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Really you have got to love the nigerians. If they spent as much time working legal they would be minted! Then again this is prob the idea of legal work to them!

Know many Nigerians do you?

gerky wrote: »
    Know many Nigerians do you?

Loads, Lovely people! Cannot understand who this comes from there country! although biggins showed me a very good link to it a while ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Well seems he thought he was sending it to his "girlfriend" and for various other things. He mentioned being heavily in debt. Ah well. Only himself to blame.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

If AH had as good a spam filter as Gmail I would never have even seen this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement