Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK, who drank it all?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

There seems to be a major dearth of Sam Adams in Limerick at the moment.
    Superquinn, Tesco and (yikes!) O'Brien's are out of stock for the last few days?

Hopefully, a temporary supply glitch but I fear something more sinister....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Try Super Value if there's one around. My local one does it. Nice drink :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Thanks! I never even thought of Super Valu.

Dunnes came to my rescue tonight but this could be the start of a trend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Nothing sinister. By all accounts it's one of the "surprise sellers" in an offie I frequent. Tesco had it for 8.50 for a 6 pack, but they have raised the price back over a tenner.
    Try their black lager if you get a chance, it is a great drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

IronMan wrote: »
    Nothing sinister. By all accounts it's one of the "surprise sellers" in an offie I frequent. Tesco had it for 8.50 for a 6 pack, but they have raised the price back over a tenner.
    Try their black lager if you get a chance, it is a great drink.

Still though, there's been a steady supply in all the supermarkets and off licenses for the last few years.

Now, it's gone......all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Flyer28 wrote: »
    Still though, there's been a steady supply in all the supermarkets and off licenses for the last few years.

Now, it's gone......all gone.
    I saw it in Next Door on Father Russell Rd two weeks ago. Its also in Fine Wines on Roches St.

• Advertisement
Advertisement