Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tag heuer cleaning

Options
  • 26-08-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

hi i have a tag heuer professoinal i dont know for sure how old it is i suppose 15 years it is not keeping perfect time and am told it needs the movement cleaned is this very expensive and where could i get it done or is it worth doing any advise would be appreciated thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Hi there,
    is it quartz or automatic? Auto will be more expensive for sure. Not sure who the cheapest would be, but you could give Dawson Jewellers a shout and they should be able to quote you something.
    As to is it worth it? Well check on ebay and see what that model is selling for. If it costs more to repair than replace... then it ain't worth it. Unless it has some sentimental value for you of course.

Advertisement