Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any decent crash repairs balbriggan area?

Options
  • 26-08-2009 2:58pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi all,

well I stupidly reversed into a wall last night. dented AND majorly scraped paintwork on left rear wing, left side rear bumper also cracked light.

have replacement lamp ordered but need a decent quote to repair the small dent and the paint work. Only other option is the dealer, who will just outsource the whole thing to someone else anyway.

Are there any decent places near balbriggan? seem to remember one across the road from wavin but have no contact details for them and cant find it online.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Boylans in Skerries is the only 1 I know of. The only other place I know is a private guy in Drumcondra. Very good at what he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Can thoroughly recommend AJK motors in Rush. Had work done by them last year. Absolutlely phenominal work. Serious attention to detail, and paint- work is absolutely immaculate. They're second generation bodyshop, and the Dad is still there to keep an eye on things!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

There's a guy just up the road from Wavin called Russel (I think!?) he has a big sign up anyway and I've had him recommended a few times.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

yeah i knew him but couldnt find his number, just drove into his place yesterday evening.

320 for bodywork. A mechanic mate told me i possibly had 400 euros worth of damage so im going with him. its actually 435 including the pox of a light that i now have to replace completely even though only the lens is cracked :o(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

Thisis the Russle guy you are referring to?

If so, please report back here, even by PM to me, as I might want to use him at some stage. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement