Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student - need HELP please !

Options
  • 26-08-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

I am a German citizen, 27 years old housewife. I do not have any degree. I would like to study Graphic Design or ( Design Communication). I have worked as a volunteer for some companies in Germany.

I have searched some colleges in Cork. There are 3 colleges in which i found some Full time courses. But I cannot decide which college suits me.
    Need your help for deciding the right College.

1. CSN Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa, on Tramore Road, Cork
    2. St. John's College Sawmill street Cork
    3. CIT Cork Institute of Technology

Can somebody tell me the timetable of these colleges.

My younger child is only 2 years. I have also to arrange pre school admission.

Is there any assistance for Childcare ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Medievalist

You're best bet would be to contact the colleges directly. They could give you sample time tables, and talk you through any financial assistance available. They may even have on campus childcare facilities. Get in touch with the course co-ordinators, they should be able to help you.

Good luck!

Advertisement