Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Days - Open Days (Friday 27 & Saturday 23 November)

Options
  • 26-08-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I said I'd mention the dates of the School of Creative Arts open days as soon as I found out when they are (I'm not sure if the other days have different dates, I'll check and update the post). Anyhow the dates are Friday 27 & Saturday 28 November.

If you're thinking of coming to IADT I'd highly recommend coming along to an open day. You can see the place, meet staff and students, check entry requirements. For those of you applying for courses with portfolio requirements you can get all of those questions answered.

Anyhow, I'll bump the thread nearer the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 -idioteque

Do you mean Saturday 28th atgate?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

-idioteque wrote: »
    Do you mean Saturday 28th atgate?

:p

Doh! Actually I cut and pasted it from another doc but didn't notice. It should read the 28th.

I'll correct the initial post.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Slavisa

Hi all

The open days are on Friday, 27th and Saturday, 28th November 2009.

Opening times are:
    Friday, 27th:10am - 4pm
    Saturday, 28th: 11am - 4pm

You will be able to talk to students and lecturers from any degree you may be interested in.
    Some courses will also have tours of their facilities (labs, classrooms, studios, etc) and demos (e.g., Audiovisual Media Technology).
    There will also be talks on all the different courses.

We are also looking at repeating the portfolio clinics in the School of Creative Arts, as we did last year, and doing some workshops in the Applied Psychology degree.

As more details are finalised regarding the open days, I'll post them here.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Rhyme help!!!

I corrected the dates in my initial post but didn't think to change the subject of the thread. The post is now too old to edit. Can you in your mod-ness edit the title to read Saturday 28th November?

Danke

Advertisement