Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE DREADLOCK FIXING HERE

Options
  • 26-08-2009 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to put this up but basically im looking for one or two heads to fix up their dreads for them free of charge, there is a slight catch, iv never done it before! I look after my own which are in pretty good condition and am pretty confident that i could make nice dreads now from scratch or fix dreads for people no problemo but before i start charging people i would like both the opportunity and experience of fixing up a few heads and taking some pictures etc. So if anyone is interested and trustworthy please pm me, i will be using a crochet hook and possibly some wax of you want them looking extra slick!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

not really the place. will lock this so people can see it and they can pm you if needs be

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement