Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's been with the past few days.

Options
  • 26-08-2009 12:27am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's far busier than I've ever seen it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

It must be all us 1st years freaking out before we start :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah, you young whippersnappers will be all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I've noticed how much busier it was as well actually. Guess it's a good sign though.
    Don't worry about starting college,you'll be fine and the year will fly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I've noticed how much busier it was as well actually. Guess it's a good sign though.

Yeah, hopefully it stays that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

Always good to see some kinda online activity. Means that the locals are emerging from their luddite chrysalis' and have turned into glorious techno-flys.

Prob not. Prob just worried "fresh-fish"/"new-meat"/"first years"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was over there this morning.. busy alright!

Were the Autumn exams on this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yep this week and last week. Saw a few people from my course around town over the past few days, must have been up doing the repeats. I'm glad I didn't have to repeat any:pac:

Advertisement