Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation/camping in lahinch

Options
  • 25-08-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Can anybody recommend some accommodation near Lahinch? As close to the beach as possible would be what im looking for

Also is there a public campsite where one could camp - in a tent (I know that might sound obvious but what google tells me is a campsite is in fact a caravan park)

Thanks
    Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

http://homepage.eircom.net/~patshostel/hostel/index.htm
    Think its €18 per night now.

Ocean view caravan park is the tent place, 5 mins walk out of town, think the rate for a tent is 10 per night... usual benefits showers/toilets etc..

Alternative is pitch a tent in the wasteground by the car park. I wouldn't endorse this in any way ;) but it has been known to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭eamonnm79

The golf lodge has recently recieved an overhaul and it is now very very nice.
    Dorms at 20-25 or a double room for 60 beautiful common area couches and flat screen tv , BBQ roof garden and Breakfast included. Ive stayed twice already and recommend it highly. They also have a board store outdoor showers and are 2 mins walk to the beach.
    Its called the west coast surf lodge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

Advertisement