Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny but serious question

Options
  • 25-08-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

anyone else get sore nuts from surfing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

liberal wrote: »
    anyone else get sore nuts from surfing?

:D:D:D nope!
    But I find my ribs hurt after a long session. The lower ones that are in contact with the deck of the board when paddling.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

no lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

yup, some days my nuts are like a wave magnet when I'm walking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭c-note

i get the occasional kick in the nuts from a wave when walking out.
    i also occasionally get onto my board when my "equiptment" isnt properly "seated" , causing mild scrotal compression

but i've found going commando in a wetsuit helps somewhat with #2

i have heard of a case where prolonged wetsuit tightness caused a "trauma" injury which resulted in some discomfort for several weeks but with no lasting effects.

it can be a bit of a pain but i'd imagine for girls that boobs cause more obstructions in more activites, so i cant complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

c-note wrote: »
    i also occasionally get onto my board when my "equiptment" isnt properly "seated" , causing mild scrotal compression

yeah thats what im talking about...im going to buy bicycle shorts to cradel my massive balls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shane_O

I jumped up on my board just yesterday and absolutely smacked my balls.I thought i was going to drown.I was bent over my board floating there,i could see the next to me looking at me as if there was something wrong...there was:D

So sore.....tight boxers do the trick to prevent,or commando.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha poor balls

Advertisement