Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Waiter

Options
  • 25-08-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Right, this is not a true story.

I was in a restaurant in Spain, and I wanted to order Chicken Soup. So the waiter comes over and takes the orders, of course he can't understand English. So I ask for what type of Soup is on the menu today. He says 'I no understand' I show him the menu which says Soup of the Day. He tries to act it out so he goes 'Bawk! Bawk bawk BAWK!' like a chicken. So I go: 'Chicken Soup? and he goes 'Yes yes!' So he takes my order and leaves. A few minutes later he comes back with mushroom soup. I said that I ordered chicken soup. He said he gave me mushroom soup because he didn't know how to impersonate a mushroom ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

He could have done an impression of a fun guy :rolleyes: --- fungi ;):o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

dh0661 wrote: »
    He could have done an impression of a fun guy :rolleyes: --- fungi ;):o

Isn't Fungi a Dolphin living near you Donna :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Isn't Fungi a Dolphin living near you Donna :p

Yea Yea :pac:

A mushroom walks into a bar and the barman says I can't serve you

mushroom says why not - I'm a fun guy (fungi) (not a dolphin). :P