Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips and tell me wat u think

Options
  • 25-08-2009 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi guys iv two sites up and running just wondering could you experienced lads take a looks nd give me some feedback and tips on how to imporove them yano thanks in advance

www.fuscosgym.ie
    www.ittmma.co.cc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mr Web

Not going comment on how they look, too easy!

Aside from how they look, you have heaps of typos on both those sites...
    ... that is - unless you're only trying to appeal to idiots

e.g.
    "Hey Eyeryone Got Soo Much **** In mind For Thsi Years Club Can't Wait..."
    (and yes - I have stepped over the "****" here)
    "If ya Wanna Contact Our..."

Sorry - but typos are just unforgivable... not so much in posts - but YES in presenting oneself, i.e. these websites.

This will be your best advice... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The pictures need to be optimised, their too big and just squashed into a smaller size on screen.

You should get some templates and work off those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 soozyq

The text on the buttons at the top of the second page seems to be difference sizes (maybe it is just my eyes!). Also a bit of text on the first page explaining what the site is about might be useful. If you are not sure what the site is about when you visit the home page you are unlikely to go onto the next page. I agree with one of the other comments also that you need to optimise your images. Takes far to long for a page to download.

Advertisement