Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any boardsies moved to China before?

Options
  • 25-08-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed that on my last trip to China (just back two days ago) boards was no longer "forbidden" when I brought up the url.

I am going to move to China permanently next year after marrying my Chinese g/f during the Chinese new year next February.
    I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with moving from Ireland to China?

Visiting China is a pretty straightforward process visawise but I'm very unclear as to residency permits etc.

So if anyone in China is reading this, or anyone that has done the move in the past hast has any advice to give I'm all ears and eyes!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

I've been in China since 2003.

Sorry to tell you that getting a one year Z visa(working/residency) is a colossal pain in the ass at the moment.
    You will need a job that can do the leg work for you.
    Do you have one lined up?

I'll be happy to ask any questions you have.

Advertisement