Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfenstein PC €29.99 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The last three times I used SendIt, it took over a month for the DVD/PC game to arrive. Even though it would be listed as "dispatched within 48hrs". And their customer service is dreadful. Any inquiry I made into an order was responded with a "you can cancel your order if you are unhappy" kind of reply.

edit: and if you are going to order from them, order in Sterling, not Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I'm waiting 7wks now for a cd boxset from sendit. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Markie200

Fidelis wrote: »
    The last three times I used SendIt, it took over a month for the DVD/PC game to arrive. Even though it would be listed as "dispatched within 48hrs". And their customer service is dreadful. Any inquiry I made into an order was responded with a "you can cancel your order if you are unhappy" kind of reply.

edit: and if you are going to order from them, order in Sterling, not Euro.

I suppose i've been lucky and i've never had to wait weeks for DVD's and i've ordered allot from these guys, i find them cheaper than play.com

Not sure if you can order in sterling?.. can you?

Advertisement