Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website LetterkennyFuel.com - Price Comparison

Options
  • 25-08-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I have started a new website http://www.letterkennyfuel.com
    LetterkennyFuel.com contains a comparison of the petrol, diesel and home heating oil prices in the Letterkenny area

Any suggestions are much appreciated

I need to start advertising now so any suggestions on cheap ways for this are also appreciated

P.S. Mods, if this is not allowed sorry, i asked ahead but no answer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

just checked out the website there.it looks great.I've recently thought of setting up a website.Where did you purchase the domain name??

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slogue

Used blacknight as already have a hosting package for another website with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

just checked them out on goolge,they seem to be advertisng a very good package.I liked your website,you could try advertising your website on http://www.pumps.ie/contactUs.php ,if you leave your query and e-mail address here,Jon will get back to you.All the Fuelheads hang out on this website.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

slogue wrote: »
    P.S. Mods, if this is not allowed sorry, i asked ahead but no answer
    I hate it when people are deviating from the truth. If you had looked at where you posted your question you will see that an answer was given 37 minutes later.

In any event as this will be helpful to the community here I will leave it be.

sorry muffler, was expecting a reply into my inbox, never use private message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Darr3nG

Cheers for this, lad.

I always waste so much time ringing round for oil prices.

yeah will prob update the oil prices once a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Cheers man, looks a very useful site, will come in handy for oil in particular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigaid1

just checked yhis site and it doesn't seem to be working.
    will try again later

Hi, just checked it and seems to be working, must follow up with the hosding company and see, cheers

• Advertisement

I have added a newsletter subscription option to the Letterkennyfuel.com website

P.S. I see the diesel price dropped from 103.9 to 99.9 in a few stations this morning :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

99.9c? Wow, they're mostly 107.9 around Donegal town.

Good work on the site, btw. Handy to know when I'm driving up that way.

Advertisement