Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking news

Options
  • 25-08-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Late last night a group of villains from Birmingham broke into a stadium in the north-west of England and stole three points.

Police say the heist was masterminded by a man in his fifties with a Derry accent based on a police interview with an aggrieved Spaniard, one Rafa Benitez, who came into brief contact with the individual.

Enquiries are ongoing but early indications suggest that two men in particular may have aided the criminal gang, one Lucas Leiva and one Steven Gerrard, who has had previous dealings with the police.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hamlet01

icon7.gificon7.gif Love it!!! icon7.gificon7.gif

UTV!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

UTV? Don't get the connection?

I know BBC Crimewatch have come out to say that they are willing to stage reconstruction of the incident, but UTV? Surely they're too busy with X-Wanktor and I'm a Celebrity, Punch me in the face?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

fobster wrote: »
    UTV? Don't get the connection?

I know BBC Crimewatch have come out to say that they are willing to stage reconstruction of the incident, but UTV? Surely they're too busy with X-Wanktor and I'm a Celebrity, Punch me in the face?

UTV would mean up the villa I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hamlet01

Well spotted Patmc...

icon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Ah grand job, I was way off the mark. Fair play to the Villa, Martin O'Neill's doing a great job there. Him and David Moyes, two managers doing a great job with not a big pile o' cash to help them. Interested in both their fortunes as I'd say one of the them will succeed Fergie at Man Utd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement